Friday, September 19, 2008

Joyfulnes, excitement, enjoyable filled the day

Well... on the 13 sept (sat)...
i woke up early in the morning-7.45. i had driving lesson lols... haha... i drived all the way to puchong.. amazing ryt.. i learned 3 point turn, hill, n parking... others were ok except for HILL.. it was kinda hard to actualy pass tat section.. o well.. i learn from 8 in the morning to 2 in afternoon.. 6 HOURS MANNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!! i was sweating.. n dammm tireddddddd


After 2.. i drove the insructor to one u as i promised my friend to hang aruound with friend namely jx,hy,jy... well... the movie start at 2.30.. i reached thr at 2.20.. atleast they baught my ticket... MONEY NOT ENUF 2 was really really funny n yet thr was part which make us all most drop our tears.. Ah.. my laughing disease strike me.. i blast my laughter in the cinema.. my friend told me tat my laughter was audible to every1's ear in the cinema.. haha.. i dun deny.. it was really really funny..


Ok... so tat night i actualy had lantern party in tropicana... i rushed home by taking cab... i dash in my room take off my shirt n start bathing.. haha... ky came to my house to wait for ad's dad. We were lost... i wondered whos fault ar darling..!!.
u never know how big is the house till u step in.. it was like a hotel.. swimming pool, pool table, futsal table... WOWW... my future house.. haha

ready for the pool?


wei.. the white surpose to go in la. u dum dum XD


waa.. imgine tis in ur HOUSE =-=


As i was telling ky to replace candle for cell phone XD(she was actualy listening)

those who went~~!

back to my old memories





look -IT'S buringgggggggg.



ahh... i dun intend to swim actually as i din bring any extra shirt n pants.. o well.. so i decided to juz sit aside looking at others playing.. haha.. thr were many tims tat i was almot pushed into the pool... XD =-=... ahh... pity the 2 darlingzzz... we were targeted... eric n fion came to me n start taking out my hp n wallet... zzzz SPLISH SPLASHHHHHHHHHHHHH i was in the pool... NEXT SPLISH SPLASH... darling was in the pool toooo D.. ty bro for letting such a romantic moment with my darling... ZZZZZZZ XD






The main victim XD

HEY!! U THR we nid our privacy.. HAHA

(get that idea out of ur mind, we aint..)

hmm?? body??

erm?? body n head? haha

haha.. pity grace car TT.. i m sorry its nt wa we wanted blame others who pushed us down.. LOLS

No comments: