Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Desperately

Recieved a missed call...
780XXXXX
i wonder who called up?????

IN MY MIND :
Wait a minute~~!!!! i reconiezed tat num... IT WAS PERFECT DRIVING
SCHOOL... OMG... they probably wana to inform me tat my P licence was ready.. I HAF TO
CALL BACK.. roarrr~~!!!

tut tut.... tut tut... tut
perfect: halo perfect driving school.
me : (act dumb) ahar?? u called up?
perfect: r u jack??
me : erm yea....
perfect: oh i juz wan to inform u tat ur p license was ready..
me : (dam happy) oh.. can i get it now
perfect: yea if u wan to...~!!!but u haf to bring rm70
me : OOKKK suree....
me : ok.. bye~!


DASH DOWN.......
me : mama..... lets go get my P licence... it was ready.. prepare rm 70 for me
mom: zzzz.... y must get it now... i lazy drive u out.. infact i gt no money go ask from ur dad... XD
me : but dad coming home on weekend...
mom : SOO~~!!!.. get it on monday then..


SOBSSS.....~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAN IT NOWWWWWWWWW~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

XD XD XD XD XD =_= !=_=! TT TT TT TT

No comments: