Monday, May 26, 2008

SHIOK!!!~

Hmmmm.. wahahhaa.. i had 2 free wireless mouse from my cousin... cool ryt... ahhaha.. well i til now stil cant figure out how to use tat mouse.. lolsss

Yesterday li wen overnight in my house trying to make me addict to his ANIME.. too bad it does nt work.. hahaah

ya.. so today me n li wen went to Taylors college for tis event COLLEGE LIFE IN ONE DAY (CLIOD). well... Kington a ex-djian drive me, li wen, n xin hui thr.. o dear... we r so lucky to find a nice sport to park in... is juz ryt out side the main gate... how fortunate we r..!!!! So me n li wen head to the registeration counter hoping to be in the same group. At the same time we r searching for DJIAN...
ARGH.. li wen was in group 1 n I in group 2.. we were like..NOOOOOOOO~~~~ dun seperate the lonely gang~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hahaha.. it does nt help us though

LUCKILY.........
GOD BLESS US
We found Ming ping, Rui seng, n lerg fung...
YAY... a lonely guy is no longer appear for tat momment.. Rui Sheng n Lerg Fung was in the same group as me.. ITU DIA

Well. i m lazy to tel the wat we done or wat we learn thr la.. is juz toooooo longgg....
BUT we did learn something

so we went back at 3 + waited for tat freaking bus for atleast 30 min

WELL.. i met new frens.. namely SHINA, JACK LEE, MELODY.keep in touch dude.

No comments: