Tuesday, May 27, 2008

stamina test & awful day~~~~

so.. tis morning i went for badminton.. ah... play for almost 3 hours.. geng mo... bloody TIRED...

due to tat i m late to go pyrmid.. zzz... wel.. i m surpose to reach by 12... but.... i end up being the latest 2.05.. o well.. so i went by bus... fuiyo.. dam gan jiong man!!! i took my wallet out n thr is onli Rm10 but the ticket price is onli RM1. so i ask the OLS n PHATETIC driver whether they giv us chg but he shake is head.. luckily it din drop off.. XD... so i ran down hoping i could find some1 for a chg of rm 10 giv. So i actualy went through 3 races to get a Rm10 chg.. zzzz.. 1st i came to tis CHINESE lady, no help from her.. then follow by 2 indian lady, same result.. so i ran towards tis MALAY lady who was selling nasi lemak.. Tis time she smile at me n took her tressure box out n gave me 10 RM1 note.. YESSSSSSSSSS... FOUND it as if i was playing tressure hunt... I DASH towards the bus like a mad dog.. o my.. i was already exhausted n yet here i m testing my stamina...

hahaha.. n so i reach pyramid.. i head to the skating ring cause tat is our aim n purpose.. but i look at the time.. in my mind was... should i go down to skate? worth it ma??? the time is ticking wei..?? on the other hand i was so dam freaking TIREDDDDDDDDd, can hardly breathe so i made my dissicion nt to skate.. so i haf tis fren who is going back at 3.30 i actualy followed him back.. =_=..how foolish i could b... N SO I M THE LATEST TO B THR N THE EARLIEST TO GO BACKK... haha

No comments: