Thursday, October 16, 2008

its rustingggggg~~~~!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH........ jack do u even know how to play basketball now? its so rusty.... whrs all the skill been??? slping????

yet.. i din know the answer.... it has been a long time i nv touch basketball.. well... the reason is nt because i was bz studying but its my fear.. i scared i would injured my leg once again... n i m worried i will paralyse one day? IF tat day really happen who wil take care of me?? who wil help me when i needed 1? Well.. i hope is u but unfortunately u really dissapoint me... wel... guesse i m juz a fool who placed so much hope on u.. TT.. haha..

SO~~~ today was my 1st time playing basketball in like... errr... 4 to 5 month? i miss all my basketball fren though.. haha... i hate to admit but i really suck in basketball now... TT..
haha... I SHALL PUT THE BLAME ON MY LEG~~~~~~~~~~ lalall

No comments: